My Account at Wildslots
- I have forgotten my username and password. What do I do?
Entering a incorrect password or username results in the error message: 'The login failed. Please check your username and password and try again.'. As passwords are case sensitive, ensure your Caps Lock is off. If your issues persist, use the 'Forgot Password?' option, follow the instructions and a new password will be issued to the e-mail address registered with your Wildslots.com account.
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my account?
Please contact Wildslots.com Customer Support by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Live Chat.
- What do I do if I no longer want to use my account?
In order to close your account please email Wildslots.com Customer Support at email@example.com
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- Can I can check my account activity?
- Is it possible to change my username?
No. Unfortunately, your registered username cannot be changed.
- Who can I contact if I think I have a problem with online gaming?
Online gaming is a lot of fun and can potentially be profitable. However, Wildslots.com acknowledges that people, at times, develop an addiction to gaming and gambling. Should you feel that you have lost control of your gambling, please visit our Responsible Gaming section found in the footer area of this website.
- How do I go about self-excluding?
In order to self-exclude, please contact our customer support. We offer to exclude an account for 6 months, 12 months or 5 years. Once you have excluded yourself, login is only possible as soon as the exclusion period is up.
- What happens once the self-exclusion period has ended?
As soon as the exclusion period is up, your account will be reactivated.
- Is it possible to cancel self-exclusion?
No. It is not possible to cancel self-exclusion. Self-exclusion will be effective until it has expired.
- I have not received a response from the Customer Support Team?
It is our aim to respond to all customer emails within few hours. Some queries require a thorough investigation; therefore, response times vary and are based on the nature of your email. Should you have not received any reply at all within 48h, we suggest that you look into your Spam folder. Wildslots.com does not send unsolicited emails; however, some email filters may identify our emails as spam by mistake, and subsequently, our emails may land in spam folders.