Technical Casino Features
- What are the system minimum requirements to be able to play at Wildslots.com?
- Windows - Intel Pentium processor (Pentium II or higher recommended) 64mb ram.
- Macintosh - Power Macintosh Power PC processor (G3 or higher recommended) 64mb ram.
- Adobe Flash 10 or greater.
- Wildslots.com is compatible with most Windows Operating systems (Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8).
- Internet Explorer versions lower than IE7 are not supported.
- All mobile devices that can display a webpage (m.wildslots.com)
- The downloadable application for mobile devices is only supported by Android and iOS (Apple devices).
- What happens if my Internet connection is interrupted?
It is not possible to lose any wins due to a player getting disconnected. Should you find yourself in the middle of a game round, your current status will be stored securely on our servers until you come back to complete the round.
- Which software providers provide your games?
We offer casino games from multiple casino providers/brands; among these are Net Entertainment (NetEnt), Microgaming, IGT, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft Gaming, OMI Gaming, NYX Interactive, Quickfire, Cryptologic and NextGen Gaming.
- Why can I not connect to or open a casino game?
Check your internet connection and that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed. Should the issue persist, please contact our Wildslots.com Customer Support.
- Why can I not login to my account?
Check that you are using the correct login details. Also, enusre that your Caps Lock is turned off. If these tips do not do the trick, you can also try to reset your password using the link 'Forgot Password?' link, next to the login fields. Should you continue to face issues, please contact our Wildslots.com Customer Support team.
- The website or games are slow to respond or load. How can I speed things up?
The most common reasons for experiencing a slow connection are several open browser windows, music programs running or downloading files. These can slow down your computer and/or Internet connection. Possibly, your Internet provider is experiencing a temporarily low bandwidth. If you share your Internet connection within your household and/or in your local area, this can also have an impact on speed. Should none of the aforementioned issue cause your slow connection, we recommend you restart your computer or mobile device.