Wildslots.com is committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling should always be considered a fun pastime. It is not a means of income. The majority of people are able to treat gambling as a recreational activity, some players may find this difficult. To help you maintain control over your gambling habits, please always consider the following:
- - Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure activity - not as a way of making money
- - Do not chase your losses – you will get another chance, another day.
- - Only gamble an amount you can also afford to lose. Be in a position to cover potential losses
- - Keep track of time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- - Feel you need a break from gambling? Our customer support team (available at email@example.com) can arrange for exclusion from our platform.
- - Self-exclusion is an option if you feel you are losing control of your gambling. Self-exclusion can be activated by contacting customer support
Should you require advice, and feel that you want to talk to someone about your concerns in regard to your gambling habits, please get in touch with one of the organisations detailed below under ‘Gambling Counseling Organisations’.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling is having a negative impact on your life, or indeed someone else's, the following questions may help you find out.
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spent gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain your betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you have answered "yes" to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below under ‘Gambling Counselling Organisations’.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, Wildslots.com offers players the possibility of defining Financial Limits applicable to their accounts. To set a limit, please contact website support and state your desired limit or go to My Account, Responsible gaming section, if applicable. A limit will take place from the moment you set it and will not take previous deposits in consideration. This option can be accessed within My Account section, if available, or by contacting Support. Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the deposit limit will take effect immediately, but an increase can only occur after a specific cooling-off period, in order to avoid rash decisions. Further information on cooling-off periods can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
If you require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact the customer Support team.
Standard Account Closure
Should you wish to take a break from gambling, whatever the reason may be (except in situation of gambling problems, where the self-exclusion option should be utilised as illustrated further down), we offer you to close/freeze your account with us. To close your account please contact our Customer Support. A standard account closure means that your account can be reopened at any time, upon request. To reopen your account please contact Customer Support. In some instances, we may ask for a reason before activating the account.
Alternatively, you can opt for the self-exclusion option. This option can be activated by sending us an email (as outlined in the terms & conditions). You MUST state your wish to SELF-EXCLUDE. Any such request will take effect within 24 hours from the moment the request is received by our Support team. NOTE: Unless SELF-EXLCUSION has specifically been stated, your request will be treated as a standard account closure as illustrated above; which means that your account can be reopened at any time.
For additional information on how we treat self-exclusion requests, including the potential closure of other accounts on sites managed and operated by the license holder, please visit our Terms and Conditions. During the period of self-exclusion, it will in most instances NOT be possible to reopen the account and any request to do so will automatically be rejected.
If you are considering self-exclusion, we advise you to contact all gambling companies with whom you have accounts with, and ask for to be self-excluded from these sites too. Furthermore, we recommend installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. Information on filtering systems can be found on the bottom of this page.
Gambling Counselling Organisations
Gambling Therapy - https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
Malta Gaming Authority- http://www.MGA.org.mt
Gamblers Anonymous - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
Responsible Gaming - http://www.responsiblegambling.org/
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Wildslots.com and we treat this responsibility very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers where payment methods are available to persons under 18 years of age, and also make random age verification checks on customers.
Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and risk being reported it to the authorities.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on a chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider also installing parental filtering solutions such as: